Aerol Galvasil Spray is designed for touch-up and repair of zinc galvanised surface damaged by welding, cutting, machining etc.
The siliconed metal-rich coating has many outstanding features:
- Excellent resistance to outdoor weather conditions
- High temperature resistance up to 450 degrees celsius.
- Outstanding corrosion resistance.
How to use?
- Shake the can before use, till you hear the ball moving freely.
- For best results, apply on freshly cleaned surface after removal of oil, grease, dirt, rust etc.
- Spray from a suitable distance and move can side to side in overlapping strokes to form an even coating
- Allow wet coating to air dry for one hour, prior to handling.
- Additional curing for twenty-four hours will make the coating strong and durable.
- After use invert the can and spray a few short bursts in air to clear the dip tube and nozzle.