Aerol Silicone Conformal Coating Spray is an air-drying, single component, solvent based silicone coating that cure to form a tough, transparent and flexible film on the surface to which it is applied.
The Cured film of Conformal Coating exhibits the following properties.
• Protection against environmental attack due to extreme weather conditions, dust & dirt contamination, humidity and moisture.
• Excellent insulation properties.
• Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
• Little risk of corrosion to sensitive metals.
• Resistant to UV, Ozone and Moisture, many chemicals, mild acids and alkali.
• Resistant to extreme high and low temperature, : -30 C to 200 C
Aerol Conformal Coating
Spray is most commonly used to provide protection against thermal shock,
vibration, moisture and dust on printed circuit boards of electronic equipment.